Here's why attendees value the annual convention:
- Maintain and build relationships
- Relevant and timely business programs and access to high level decision makers from member distributor and manufacturing companies are staples of BSA conventions
- The ability to keep up-to-date with changing industry trends
- Acquire new ideas
- Hear about new products, equipment, technology and services
- Save money, with the efficiency of seeing all your channel partners in one place
- Maintain a presence – “see and be seen”
- Education and training
Value only found at the 2017 BSA Annual Convention:
Find out the latest industry information from the BSA Distributor Survey results and ABMA Industry Update.
Unwind and network with your channel partners for a leisurely afternoon of golf, tennis or fishing.
Enjoy three nights of networking packed social events at no additional cost.
One-on-One Meeting With Your Channel Partners
- Participate in Tuesday's Conference Table Sessions and/or make arrangements for private meetings on Tuesday afternoon.
- Be part of the future as BSA prepares for the Next Fifty years of the bearing industry.
- Events planned specifically for spouses.
- A plethora of tours and activities for family members of all ages.
Back to top