BSA Digital Supply Chain Forum:
Thriving in a Digital Economy
October 16 and 17, 2017
Oak Brook Hills Resort, Oak Brook, IL
This exclusive forum is designed for Information Technology and Supply Chain Leaders looking to drive business growth and inspire innovation in the digital future of our industry..
Opportunities abound and expertise cultivates at the 2017 Digital Supply Chain Forum:
- Keynote Presentation from Stephen Laaper, Deloitte to cover Industry 4.0 and Watson.
- Cyber Security, Anurag Sharma, CISA, CISSP, CRISC, MBA, Principal, WithumSmith+Brown
- Industrial Internet of Things: What is the Distributors Role?
- The Timken Company, Mike Connors, Vice President Global Marketing
- Schaeffler Americas, Shoukat Bhamani, CIO
- SKF, John Schmidt, President, Industrial Sales Americas
- Content Development Panel Discussion: Moderated by Ellen Holladay, SVP, CIO, Operational Excellence Officer, Motion Industries
- Codifyd, Sanjay Argawal, President and CEO
- Thomasnet, Mike Spraque, Director eBusiness Development
- BDI USA, Steve Grzymkowski, Director, Global E-Business
- Rexnord Industries, Dan Dunn, Vice President Distribution Sales
- Climax Metal Products Company, Kristin Jennings, Director of Marketing
- Using Rich Content Panel Discussion:
- Moderated by Linda Miller, VP - Human Resources/Information Sys., B&D Industrial
- Unilog, Joe Bennett, Senior Vice President - North America
- Epicor, John MacBride, Senior Territory Manager
- Kaman Industrial Technologies, Jae Hong, Senior Manager, eCommerce
- Applied Industrial Technologies, Mark Urban, Product Informations Manager
- Tabletop Showcase at Monday Cocktail Reception and Tuesday Breakfast
A joint reception and dinner is planned with the BSA and ABMA Fall meeting attendees that will substantially increase the opportunity to network with industry peers in a casual, more intimate setting.
Click on the buttons to the left for complete information about the forum.
Digital Supply Chain Forum Registration Fees:
$295 for BSA Distributor Member
$245 2nd Distributor Member from Company
$0 FREE 3rd Distributor Member from Company
$395 for BSA Participating Manufacturers
$345 for 2nd Participating Manufacturer from Company
$0 FREE 3rd Participating Manufacturer from Company
Attending the BSA Fall Meeting as well? Receive a $50 discount when you register for both events.
Digital Supply Chain Forum registrations and hotel reservations are due on or before September 13, 2017.
Register On-Line or fax Registration Form to 630-790-3095.
Make your room reservation directly with the Oak Brook Hills Resort by calling 630-850-5555 and be sure to identify yourself with the Bearing Specialists Association Room Block. The deadline for reservations is Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. Central.