2017 Fall Meeting
October 15-17, 2017
Oak Brook Hills Resort
Oak Brook, Illinois
Top Reasons to Attend the BSA 2017 Fall Meeting:
- Attend BSA/ ABMA GROUP LUNCHEON and Presentation by William Strauss, Senior Economist and Economic Advisor, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Build relationships with industry peers in a casual more intimate setting
- Be present for the second annual BSA Manufacturer Excellence Award presentation
- Attend before you commit; Immerse yourself in the Committee meetings you may consider joining
- Network with ABMA attendees at the Joint Group Luncheon and Dinner Reception
- Make your voice heard! All current Association projects and the NEW BSA Strategic Plan will be addressed at these Committee meetings and we are asking for your input!
Click on the buttons to the left for complete information about the meeting.
Meeting registrations and hotel reservations are due on or before 5:00 pm CDT September 13, 2017.
Register on-line today!
Make hotel reservations directly with Oak Brook Hills Resort. Click here to make your hotel reservation on-line.