Paper Registration is open now!
Online Registration and Additional Information Coming Soon...
Early Bird Deadline
February 9, 2018
$75 Off Per Person
March 27, 2018
Full refunds cannot be guaranteed after Tuesday, March 27th for meeting registrations.
To register by mail or fax
If you have not previously attended a BSA event and would like to register online, please send a request to email@example.com to receive a username and password.
Download Registration Forms
Note to Manufacturers
Invitations to manufacturers are extended by BSA to specific individuals and are not transferable. A manufacturer service fee is required from each manufacturing company. Invoiced separately, this fee must be paid prior to convention registration.
Special Rules: It is a policy of BSA that no one shall schedule or conduct any event, function or private meeting that overlaps with or detracts from BSA programs, meetings or social functions other than tours.
- Complete all appropriate forms, using only one form for yourself and your spouse/companion. Incomplete registration forms will NOT be processed. You must completely fill out all three pages of the form.
- Please include your spouse's email address.
- Fees must be paid in U.S. dollars, with no discounts given for attending only part of the meeting.
- It is important that you indicate on the second page of the registration form all functions you and/or your spouse/companion will attend, including optional events. For those functions requiring a separate fee, please indicate the number of people attending and the subtotal amount enclosed for that function.
- Special note for other family members attending: ALL attendees MUST have a meeting badge to be admitted to any meal event regardless of age. In order to prepare seating for all attendees and enable the hotel to provide adequate food and beverage, this will be strictly enforced. If you have any questions, please contact the BSA office at (630) 858-3838 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If using a registration form, it must be accompanied by payment and mailed to: BSA, 800 Roosevelt Road, Building C, Suite 312, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137; (630) 858-3838 or faxed to (630) 790-3095.
- Full refunds cannot be guaranteed for cancellations received after March 27, 2018 for meeting registrations.
Back to top
RESERVATION DEADLINE: 5:00 pm Central, Tuesday, March 27, 2018
Book your room online >
Or make reservations directly with the hotel:
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa
5001 Coconut Rd.
Bonita Springs, FL 34134
Be sure to mention the BSA Annual Convention to receive the discounted group rate.
All Rooms: Check-in 4:00 pm / Check-out 11:00 am
- Taxes: All room rates are subject to local sales and occupancy taxes.
- Room Upgrades: Please contact the hotel directly to book Deluxe King or Queen Rooms at $249.00 single/double or One Bedroom Suites at $389.00 single/double
- Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel your hotel room, please cancel your reservation within 48 hours of arrival or will forfeit one night's room and tax.
- Reservation Deadline: Reservations received after March 27, 2018 will be confirmed on a space-available basis only and the hotel expects to be sold out over our dates, so rooms may not be available after 5:00 pm on March 27.
Back to top