More information coming soon!
Paper Registration is open now!
Online Registration and Additional Information Coming Soon...
Early Bird Deadline
February 28, 2018
$125 Off Per Person
March 27, 2018
Full refunds cannot be guaranteed after Tuesday, March 27th for meeting registrations.
To register by mail or fax
If you have not previously attended a BSA event and would like to register online, please send a request to email@example.com to receive a username and password.
Download Registration Forms
Note to Manufacturers
Invitations to manufacturers are extended by BSA to specific individuals and are not transferable. A manufacturer service fee is required from each manufacturing company. Invoiced separately, this fee must be paid prior to convention registration.
Special Rules: It is a policy of BSA that no one shall schedule or conduct any event, function or private meeting that overlaps with or detracts from BSA programs, meetings or social functions other than tours.
- Complete all appropriate forms, using only one form for yourself and your spouse/companion. Incomplete registration forms will NOT be processed. You must completely fill out all three pages of the form.
- Please include your spouse's email address.
- Fees must be paid in U.S. dollars, with no discounts given for attending only part of the meeting.
- It is important that you indicate on the second page of the registration form all functions you and/or your spouse/companion will attend, including optional events. For those functions requiring a separate fee, please indicate the number of people attending and the subtotal amount enclosed for that function.
- Special note for other family members attending: ALL attendees MUST have a meeting badge to be admitted to any meal event regardless of age. In order to prepare seating for all attendees and enable the hotel to provide adequate food and beverage, this will be strictly enforced. If you have any questions, please contact the BSA office at (630) 858-3838 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If using a registration form, it must be accompanied by payment and mailed to: BSA, 800 Roosevelt Road, Building C, Suite 312, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137; (630) 858-3838 or faxed to (630) 790-3095.
- Full refunds cannot be guaranteed for cancellations received after March 27, 2018 for meeting registrations.
Back to top
RESERVATION DEADLINE: 5:00 pm Central, Tuesday, March 27, 2018
Book your room online >
Or make reservations directly with the hotel:
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa
5001 Coconut Rd.
Bonita Springs, FL 34134
Be sure to mention the BSA Annual Convention to receive the discounted group rate.
All Rooms: Check-in 4:00 pm / Check-out 11:00 am
- Taxes: All room rates are subject to local sales and occupancy taxes.
- Room Upgrades: Please contact the hotel directly to book Deluxe King or Queen Rooms at $249.00 single/double or One Bedroom Suites at $389.00 single/double
- Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel your hotel room, please cancel your reservation within 48 hours of arrival or will forfeit one night's room and tax.
- Reservation Deadline: Reservations received after March 27, 2018 will be confirmed on a space-available basis only and the hotel expects to be sold out over our dates, so rooms may not be available after 5:00 pm on March 27.
Back to top
BSA looks forward to the Next 50!
In 2017, the BSA Annual Convention will be held April 30 - May 1 at the Red Rock Casino Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada. BSA leadership is taking the excitement of last year's 50th anniversary celebration into the future. The 2017 Business program focuses how you, your company, and the association will prepare for the future of the bearing industry. Don't miss this forward-thinking event to gain insight and build and strengthen relationships!
Plan now to join us and take advantage of the only annual networking program attended by the highest level executives from the bearing industry.
This year's program will include:
- BSA Project Presentations: How BSA is Preparing for the Next Fifty (Sunday Morning)
The 2017 BSA Convention program is focussed on the next fifty years for your company, and the bearing industry as a whole. The program begins as BSA leaders present the current projoects and how the association is playing a role in preparing for the future. Preject presentations will include Product Information Exchange (PIE), Supply Chain & Technology Forum Preview, BSA Website Preview, and BSA Excellence Award Program Review
- Annual Industry Update
BSA: Mr. Brian Davis, Vice President of B&D Industrial and BSA Vice President
Mr. Davis will share trend data from BSA's 50 years of PAR reports and have new information about operational and sales information from the reformatted PAR.
ABMA: Mr. Chris Coughlin, Executive Vice President and Group President of The Timken Company and ABMA Chairman
will present an update on growth in the bearing industry from the perspective of the American Bearing Manufacturers Association.
- Identifying and Attracting Tomorrow's Talent Today: Leveraging University Sales Programsy presented by Adam Rapp, Ohio University Sales Development Program
- Human Capital, Analytics, and all that Technology presented by Dr. Barry Lawrence, The Leonard and Valerie Bruce Leadership Chair, the Program Director of the Industrial Distribution Program, Director of the Thomas and Joan Read Center, and Director of the Global Supply Chain Laboratory at Texas A&M University
- Digital Industrial Revolution presented by Greg Scheu, President of the Americas region for ABB, and Managing Director, US for ABB
- Conference Tables
Eight pre-scheduled, twenty-minute private appointments with channel partners to address bearing industry concerns and resolve business problems.
Follow the links to learn more about each of these dynamic speakers and programs.
Don't miss this opportunity that happens only once each year!
This is business programming you cannot afford to miss.
Register today for the BSA 2017 Convention!
Learn more about the incredible value in attending the 2017 BSA Covnention!
2017 Convention Planning Committee
John and Jennifer Ruth, BSA President, BDI USA
Jack and Elizabeth Simpson, BSA 2017 Convention Chairman, Applied Industrial Technology
Brian and Angie Davis, B&D Industrial
John and Melissa Schoessel, Bearing Service Company of PA
Marc and Carrie Dickison, Koyo Bearings North America
Mike and Christine Connors, The Timken Company
Back to top