Here's why attendees value the annual convention:
- Maintain and build relationships
- Relevant and timely business programs and access to high level decision makers from member distributor and manufacturing companies are staples of BSA conventions
- The ability to keep up-to-date with changing industry trends
- Acquire new ideas
- Hear about new products, equipment, technology and services
- Save money, with the efficiency of seeing all your channel partners in one place
- Maintain a presence – “see and be seen”
- Education and training
Value only found at the 2018 BSA Annual Convention:
Find out the latest industry information from the BSA Distributor Survey results and ABMA Industry Update.
- Kenneth W. Gronbach is a demographer and president
of KGC Direct, LLC and
author of the current best selling book, “The Age Curve: How To Profit from the Coming
- Michael Rogers, author and futurist-in-residence, The New York Times
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point
- Enjoy the pools under palm trees and the many BSA receptions in different locations throughout this beautiful venue.
- Great opportunity to mix business and family.
- Enjoy Bonita Springs and Tampa and the surrounding areas on your own or on the many BSA Convention Tours and Activities
Unwind and network with your channel partners for a leisurely afternoon of golf, tennis or fishing.
Enjoy three nights of networking packed social events at no additional cost.
One-on-One Meeting With Your Channel Partners
- Participate in Tuesday's Conference Table Sessions and/or make arrangements for private meetings on Tuesday afternoon.
- Be part of the future as BSA prepares you to be the change.
- Events planned specifically for spouses.
- A plethora of tours and activities for family members of all ages.
Back to top