This exclusive forum is designed for BSA member and participating manufacturer personnel responsible for the HR functions within their company. The fourth annual forum will address vital challenges and opportunities in Knowledge Transfer, Profile Assessment and HR in the Current and Future Regulatory Climate.
Opportunities abound and expertise cultivates at the 2018 HR Forum.
BSA 2018 HR Forum Program to include:
- 1st Profile Assessment for Hiring Presentation, Debbie Muno of Profiles International Wiley will present potential ROI on assessment tools and benchmarking data of the ideal profile for several positions in the bearing industry. This session will include a complimentary assessment of each attendee and how to properly interpret results utilizing Profiles XT.
- Knowledge Transfer Presentation, Sharon W. Lavoy, Stamford University, will address possible solutions and practices to confront the growing needs in the bearing industry for experienced employees to transfer their knowledge to those new to the workforce.
- Analysis of Student Survey Results and Live Video Discussion with current Sales Institute and Supply Chain Students will provide a first-hand perspective from students themselves as well as Professor-led survey analysis of the future Sales Workforce.
- Reception and Dinner with BSA Committee Members, A joint reception and dinner is planned with the BSA Winter meeting attendees that will substantially increase the opportunity to network with industry peers in a casual, more intimate setting.
- Regulatory and Government Presentation, Jeff Thompson of Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete, LLP will cover the impact, or potential impact, of the Trump administration on companies, address important legal updates, and hold a question and answer session.
- 2nd Profile Assessment for Hiring Presentation, Pat Stevenson of Stevenson and Associates will present assessment tools and best practices for enhancing team building and career development with current work force. This session will also include a complimentary assessment of each attendee utilizing a different assessment tool - PDP (Professional DynaMetric Programs)
- Best Practices Panel Discussion among fellow Bearing Industry HR Professionals has been a valuable program session in the past three BSA HR Forums. Don’t miss this opportunity to discuss the unique Human Resources concerns and possible resolutions in the Bearing Industry.
Click on the buttons to the left for complete information about the forum.
HR Forum Registration Fees:
$280 for BSA Members
$380 for BSA Participating Manufacturers
Attending the BSA Winter Meeting as well? Receive a $50 discount when you register for both events contact email@example.com for details.
HR Forum registrations and hotel reservations are due on or before December 29, 2017.
Please click here to register online.
Click here to make your reservation online. BSA members are being offered an attractive rate of $209.00 per night single or double occupancy. This rate is available until 5:00 pm Eastern on Friday, December 29, 2017.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your hotel room reservation, please contact Catherine Church, BSA Association Manager at 630-858-3838.
To phone in your reservation call (866) 238-8235 and refer to the Bearing Specialists Association to get the negotiated group rate.
Reservations should be made as soon as possible, but not later than Friday, December 29, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern.