Register early and save!
Early Bird Deadline
March 4, 2019
April 4, 2019
Full refunds cannot be guaranteed after Wednesday, April 4th for meeting registrations.
Register online! >
If you have not previously attended a BSA event and would like to register online, please send a request to email@example.com to receive a username and password.
Note to Manufacturers
Invitations to manufacturers are extended by BSA to specific individuals and are not transferable. A manufacturer service fee is required from each manufacturing company. Invoiced separately, this fee must be paid prior to convention registration.
Special Rules: It is a policy of BSA that no one shall schedule or conduct any event, function or private meeting that overlaps with or detracts from BSA programs, meetings or social functions other than tours.
- Use your BSA log in credentials to access the convention registration https://bsahome.org/event/BSA2019Convention.
- If you do not know your password, use the following link to enter your email address and set a new password: https://bsahome.site-ym.com/general/email_pass.asp
- Complete the fields in all three tabs. In Attendee Selections, PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST CONFIRM YOUR REGISTRATION FEE AT THE TOP. FOR EACH TOUR YOU SELECT, YOU MUST ALSO CONFIRM/SELECT THE CORRESPONDING FEE DIRECTLY UNDER THE TOUR SELECTION.
- REGISTER MULTIPLE ATTENDEES: Once you complete the fields for your registration, you may SAVE & ADD ANOTHER ATTENDEE to add additional company attendees. Repeat this step until you are ready to SAVE & PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
- REGISTER YOUR SPOUSE/COMPANION: Your spouse or companion is an additional attendee, once you complete the fields for your registration, you may SAVE & ADD ANOTHER ATTENDEE to add a spouse or companion.
- Once you SAVE & FINALIZE REGISTRATION, you will be directed to a page to save or print your invoice and confirmation itinerary. You will also receive a confirmation email.
- Fees must be paid in U.S. dollars, with no discounts given for attending only part of the meeting.
- It is important that you indicate all functions you and/or your spouse/companion will attend, including optional events.
- Special note for other family members attending: ALL attendees MUST have a meeting badge to be admitted to any meal event regardless of age. In order to prepare seating for all attendees and enable the hotel to provide adequate food and beverage, this will be strictly enforced. If you have any questions, please contact the BSA office at (630) 858-3838 or e-mail Jeff Church at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If paying via check, select "Bill Me" on the checkout page. Payment may be mailed to: BSA, 800 Roosevelt Road, Building C, Suite 312, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137; (630) 858-3838 or faxed to (630) 790-3095.
- BSA encourages member distributors and invited manufacturers to register their company's young executives and regional managers. For additional information regarding who is invited to attend, please contact BSA staff.
- Full refunds cannot be guaranteed for cancellations received after April 4, 2019 for meeting registrations.
Back to top
RESERVATION DEADLINE: 5:00 pm Central, Thursday, April 4, 2019
Book your room online >
Make reservations directly with the hotel:
Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa
100 South Ocean Boulevard
Manalapan, Florida, USA, 33462
Tel: 561 533 6000
Be sure to mention the BSA Annual Convention to receive the discounted group rate.
All Rooms: Check-in 4:00pm / Check-out 12:00pm
- Taxes: All room rates are subject to local sales and occupancy taxes.
- Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel your hotel room, notice of cancellation must be received three days prior to arrival or will forfeit one night's room and tax.
- Reservation Deadline: Reservations received after April 4, 2019 will be confirmed on a space-available basis only and the hotel expects to be sold out over our dates, so rooms may not be available after 5:00 pm on April 4th.
Back to top