Here's why attendees value the Annual Convention:
- Maintain and build relationships
- Relevant and timely business programs and access to high level decision makers from member distributor and manufacturing companies are staples of BSA conventions
- The ability to keep up-to-date with changing industry trends
- Acquire new ideas
- Hear about new products, equipment, technology and services
- Save money, with the efficiency of seeing all your channel partners in one place
- Maintain a presence – “see and be seen”
- Education and training
Value only found at the 2019 BSA Annual Convention:
Find out the latest industry information from the BSA Distributor Survey results and ABMA Industry Update.
- John Cassis, founder of the Cassis Group who specializing in team buliding, motivation and leadership. After his presentation, you will see life from a new perspective.
- Denise Keating is the co-founder and CEO of DATAgility who will speak about thriving in the age of the Amazon effect.
- Doug Hohner is the Senior Partner, Managing Director and Leader of Boston Consulting Group’s Industrial Distribution practice. He will address trends in distribution and how the bearing industry can meet and stay ahead of the trends.
- Craig Karges
combines the art of magic with the science of psychology and the power of intuition to create the impression that nothing is impossible.
BSA SPOUSES AND COMPANIONS ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND!
Unwind and network with your channel partners for a leisurely afternoon of golf, tennis or fishing.
Enjoy three nights of networking packed social events at no additional cost.
One-on-One Meeting With Your Channel Partners
- Participate in Tuesday's Conference Table Sessions and/or make arrangements for private meetings on Tuesday afternoon.
- Be part of the future as BSA prepares you to Join the Journey.
- Events planned specifically for spouses.
- A plethora of tours and activities for family members of all ages.
Back to top