Here's why attendees value the Annual Convention:
- Education and training
- Maintain and build relationships
- Relevant and timely business programs and access to high level decision makers from member distributor and manufacturing companies are staples of BSA conventions
- The ability to keep up-to-date with changing industry trends
- Hear about new products, equipment, technology and services
- Save money, with the efficiency of seeing all your bearing channel partners in one place
- Acquire new ideas
- Maintain a presence – “see and be seen”
Value only found at the 2021 BSA Annual Convention:
Find out the latest industry information from the BSA Distributor Survey results and ABMA Industry Update.
Unwind and network with your channel partners for a leisurely afternoon of golf and tennis.
Enjoy the Sunday Welcome Event and three nights of networking packed social events at no additional cost.
One-on-One Meetings With Your Channel Partners
- Participate in Wednesday's Conference Table Sessions and/or make arrangements for private meetings on Wednesday afternoon or any other time that does not conflict with a BSA Convention scheduled activity or function.
- Gain insight for the future as BSA prepares to help you reconnect with your essential relationships.
- Events planned specifically for spouses.
- A plethora of tours and activities for family members of all ages.
Back to top