Here's why attendees value the Annual Convention:
- Education and training
- Maintain and build relationships
- Relevant and timely business programs and access to high level decision makers from member distributor and manufacturing companies are staples of BSA conventions
- The ability to keep up-to-date with changing industry trends
- Hear about new products, equipment, technology and services
- Save money, with the efficiency of seeing all your bearing channel partners in one place
- Acquire new ideas
- Maintain a presence – “see and be seen”
Value only found at the 2021 BSA Annual Convention:
Find out the latest industry information from the BSA Distributor Survey results and ABMA Industry Update.
- Tom DeLuca from DeLuca Enterprises, Inc. will open the windows to your imagination as he uses the power of suggestion and humor to showcase the wonderful imaginations and personalities within the audience.
- Barry Lawrence, Director of the Global Supply Chain Laboratory, Texas A&M University will explore how different growth strategies, investment decisions, and capabilities impact and are driven by our human capital development processes.
- Rick Wilson, Adjunct Professor Chicago Strategy Associates and Kellogg School of Management, will address
Profitable Distribution Growth and Partnerships in an Era of Disruption.
Unwind and network with your channel partners for a leisurely afternoon of golf and tennis.
Enjoy the Sundayy Welcome Event and three nights of networking packed social events at no additional cost.
One-on-One Meetings With Your Channel Partners
- Participate in Wednesday's Conference Table Sessions and/or make arrangements for private meetings on Wednesday afternoon or any other time that does not conflict with a BSA Convention scheduled activity or function.
- Gain insight for the future as BSA prepares you to Ascend and reconnect with your essential relationships.
- Events planned specifically for spouses.
- A plethora of tours and activities for family members of all ages.
Back to top