Here's why attendees value the Annual Convention:
- Education and training
- Maintain and build relationships
- Relevant and timely business programs and access to high level decision makers from member distributor and manufacturing companies are staples of BSA conventions
- The ability to keep up-to-date with changing industry trends
- Hear about new products, equipment, technology and services
- Save money, with the efficiency of seeing all your bearing channel partners in one place
- Acquire new ideas
- Maintain a presence – “see and be seen”
Value only found at the 2021 BSA Annual Convention:
Find out the latest industry information from the BSA Distributor Survey results and ABMA Industry Update.
- Tom DeLuca from DeLuca Enterprises, Inc. will open the windows to your imagination as he uses the power of suggestion and humor to showcase the wonderful imaginations and personalities within the audience.
- Justin Roff-Marsh, More details coming soon.
- TBD, More details coming soon.
Unwind and network with your channel partners for a leisurely afternoon of golf and tennis.
Enjoy the Sunday Welcome Event and three nights of networking packed social events at no additional cost.
One-on-One Meetings With Your Channel Partners
- Participate in Wednesday's Conference Table Sessions and/or make arrangements for private meetings on Wednesday afternoon or any other time that does not conflict with a BSA Convention scheduled activity or function.
- Gain insight for the future as BSA prepares to help you reconnect with your essential relationships.
- Events planned specifically for spouses.
- A plethora of tours and activities for family members of all ages.
Back to top