Value of Convention Attendance
Here's why attendees value the Annual Convention:
- Education and training
- Maintain and build relationships
- Relevant and timely business programs and access to high level decision makers from member distributor and manufacturing companies are staples of BSA conventions
- The ability to keep up-to-date with changing industry trends
- Hear about new products, equipment, technology and services
- Save money, with the efficiency of seeing all your bearing channel partners in one place
- Acquire new ideas
- Maintain a presence – “see and be seen”
Value only found at the 2022 BSA Annual Convention:
Find out the latest industry information from the BSA Distributor Survey results and ABMA Industry Update.
- Ken Gronbach "Demographic Strategic for the post Corona Era", Come explore the common sense, easy to understand, counter-intuitive and very fascinating realm of demography. Click to learn more.
- Adam Uhlman"Key Macro & Industry Trends", A broad overview of key economic trends facing the Bearing industry.
- Alex Nette"A Practical Guide to Better Cybersecurity", You've seen the news about hackers causing millions of dollars in damage to companies, but how do you make sure you're not next?
- Justin Roff-Marsh"How to Compete With Low-Cost, Online Vendors", It's not just Amazon. To win at this game, you need scale. If you don't have - or can't rapidly achieve - scale, how do you compete?
Unwind and network with your channel partners for a leisurely afternoon of golf and tennis.
Enjoy the Saturday Welcome Event with lawn games and three nights of networking packed social events at no additional cost.
One-on-One Meetings With Your Channel Partners
- Participate in Tuesday's Conference Table Sessions and/or make arrangements for private meetings on Tuesday afternoon or any other time that does not conflict with a BSA Convention scheduled activity or function.
- Gain insight for the future as BSA prepares to help you reconnect with your essential relationships.
- Events planned specifically for spouses.
- A plethora of tours and activities for family members of all ages.
Back to top