***NEW*** SUNDAY, APRIL 30, 2023
Pickleball Clinic and Round Robin Tournament, All Levels Welcome
2pm to 4pm. Please meet at the Tennis Courts at 2pm.
$35 per person. Includes clinic, racket, court fees and drinks.
Monday, May 1, 2023
Shuttles will depart the hotel from the main front drive from 10:45 am. The course is approximately a 30 minute drive from the hotel.
Tee Time 12:00 Noon.
$260 per person (Boxed lunch will be included)
The golf tournament to follow an open-play, four-person scramble format. Tee time is 12:00 p.m. The registration fee includes shuttle transportation, golf, cart, boxed lunch, tax and gratuity.
Located on 315 acres of lush, tropical landscape, this immensely playable Tom Fazio designed 18 hole championship course is magnificently sculpted to reflect the natural beauty of its environment. It features abundant elevation changes and picturesque lakes throughout, which are so unusual for a Sarasota golf course.
Designed by Tom Fazio, the golf course resides 13 miles away from the resort at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club . Play this par-72 course, and you will see why no golf vacation will ever be the same.
- Golf Digest, Best in State, The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club
- Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary designation through the Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program for Golf Courses, an Audubon International program
- Tom Fazio Celebrity Design
- Putting greens located in short game practice area and also adjacent to the tees at #1 and #10
- Newly-renovated formal bunkers with white sand on all holes
- Elevated Clubhouse overlooking holes #1, #10, #9, #18 and the practice areas
- Dramatic private entry gate with waterfalls, lakes and stone work
Golf clubs can be stored with the bell staff upon checking in to the hotel.
No denim allowed on course or in the clubhouse. Men must wear collared shirts at all times with Bermuda length shorts. Shirts must be tucked in at all times. Ladies’ shirts must have either a collar or sleeves.
Let BSA handle your golf club rentals!
Please indicate in your registration if you would like golf club rentals for the tournament. Let us know your preference for right-hand or left-hand, men's or ladies, and we'll handle the rest. Golf club rental requests must be submitted on or before April 24th. Club rental fees are $70.00 for the golf tournament.