Here's why attendees value the Annual Convention:
- Education and training
- Maintain and build relationships
- Relevant and timely business programs and access to high level decision makers from member distributor and manufacturing companies are staples of BSA conventions
- The ability to keep up-to-date with changing industry trends
- Hear about new products, equipment, technology and services
- Save money, with the efficiency of seeing all your bearing channel partners in one place
- Acquire new ideas
- Maintain a presence – “see and be seen”
Value only found at the 2023 BSA Annual Convention:
Find out the latest industry information from the BSA Distributor Survey results and ABMA Industry Update.
- Tom DeLuca from DeLuca Enterprises, Inc. will open the windows to your imagination as he uses the power of suggestion and humor to showcase the wonderful imaginations and personalities within the audience.
- Jason Feifer, "Build for Tomorrow - Lessons for Adapting to Change" Change is tough, but it’s also a thrilling time filled with almost limitless opportunities for positive change and growth.
- Karl Mecklenburh, Story based and full of humor, Karl’s presentation brings a team together in times of change, and fights complacency in times of success.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota
- Enjoy exclusive access to The Beach Club on Lido Key, an onsite spa, championship golf, spacious guest rooms at this Gulf Coast destination.
- Great opportunity to mix business and family.
- Enjoy the Sarasota area on your own or on the many BSA Convention Tours and Activities
Unwind and network with your channel partners for a leisurely afternoon of golf.
- Golf Tournament
- Saturday Welcome Event
- Dinner: Under the Big Top
- Yacht Rock Reception and Dinner
- Texas Todd's Texmex Tuesday Reception and Dinner
- Participate in Tuesday's Conference Table Sessions and/or make arrangements for private meetings on Tuesday afternoon or any other time that does not conflict with a BSA Convention scheduled activity or function.
- Gain insight for the future as BSA prepares to help you reconnect with your essential relationships.
- Events planned specifically for spouses.
- A plethora of tours and activities for family members of all ages.
Enjoy the Saturday Welcome Event and three nights of networking packed social events at no additional cost.